
Hey, hey, hey folks! Come around this weekend for a delightfully stark & simple evening with that handsome couple of jazz... David Gomes on piano along with his spousal unit, Junji Delfino, on vocals. And with Senor David being quite the crooner himself, you can expect to savour quite a lot of magical moments. The couple also have some nifty duets in the bag so do drop by and spend the weekend over at The Top Room.
And August's promo is back on again...
Every party of 5 coming for a night out every Friday & Saturday get one [1] entrance FREE! Parking is also FREE!! And tidbits are FREE-flowing too!!!
Plus, we've revised our drink prices so you can stretch that ringggggggiiiiiitttttt even more. Come on over and find out!
And by the way, just cos you haven't received an sms about it doesn't mean that the Sunday afternoon jam sessions aren't happening. They're still going full steam ahead folks! With happy hour prices and hi tea available. We still hope to see you soon.
And just before I sign off, just thought I'd share with you what a fabulous gig we had last weekend with that talented young gal, Mia Palencia, and Senor David along with his seasoned musos, drummer Yacob, bassist Ismail, long-tall Eddie on alto &... ummm... ah... the other Eddie on trumpet... [better not use too many adjectives :p]. They played some kick-ass music, lemme tell ya! You shoulda been there.
And while we're on that note, a lot of people who came for the gig [obviously their first time at the club] were amazed that The Top Room existed! Hmm... we really have to do something about our marketing now, don't we? Anybody looking for a job? If you think you have what it takes to bring The Top Room to that place above all other places please send us your resume to this email. Who am I kidding? We have all of about 3 readers for this site I think. And that includes me, so yeah.. 2. Well, I hope that those two will pass this along to their friends and those friends will pass it along to theirs, etc, etc, etc... LOL!
Oh well.. I gotta git goin'. Hope to see you at The Top!!!

1 comment:
Post a Comment