Monday, September 11, 2006

Presenting...




After a brief hiatus from the club scene, corporate diva, Izlyn Ramli returns with Friends Clement Siow on piano, AJ on bass and Charles Wong on drums this Friday & Saturday, 15 & 16 September, at The Top Room.

Spice up your weekend and join this swinging bunch! Entrance is pegged at RM 25++ inclusive of 1 drink. Book your tables now. Call 03 21428611 or fax 03 21413611. Email reservations can be made here.

And while I have been accused of slacking off by way of posts & updates, I would [in my defense] like to apologise to all of our ten readers but I have been up to my eyeballs with tons of work. BUT I ALSO PROMISE to upload some pictures and video clips taken recently... like... real soon. Yes, PT, I know....

Gotta dash folks! See you at The Top!


No comments: